Red Cross Stay Safe at Belmont Library on May 9, 2020 as well a the Springfield Library course on May 21 – June 11 have been cancelled.
The Red Cross Stay Safe! program offers basic first aid and safety skills for children and youth 9-13 years old. Participants learn about being safe when they are without the direct supervision of a parent, guardian or trusted adult, both at home and in their communities.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of responsibility and respect while
being accountable for yourself
- The importance of setting and following safety
rules when on your own
- How to stay safe at home and within the
- How to prepare for, recognize and respond to
unexpected situations (e.g., inclement weather,
strangers, and unanticipated visits)
- Basic first aid skills
Programs are offered at locations throughout Elgin County.
How to register
- ONLINE by clicking REGISTER NOW
- Call or visit us at one of our office locations during business hours
We are here to help
If you have any questions or need support with online registration, please use the form below or call or visit us at one of our office locations during business hours.
Please note this is NOT a registration form.
Please note inquiries will be reviewed within 2-3 business days.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation please phone our main office during regular business hours (519) 631-9800 or call 2-1-1 for emergency services within your area.