As a not-for-profit organization, we truly appreciate every dollar, item, and in-kind donation we receive towards YWCA programs and services. Throughout the year we collect items that are crucial for providing support to our clients to first meet their basic needs and gaining the first step towards stability.
Food Donations Needed
- Cereal, oatmeal (packets)
- Cereal & granola bars
- Canned fruits & vegetables
- Tuna & canned meats
- Peanut Butter & jam
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Juice/juice boxes
- Powdered milk & evaporated milk
- Coffee & tea products
- Rice, Sidekicks, Kraft dinner & noodles
- Soup, stews, & beans
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Crackers, & cookies
- Frozen meals
- Foil/Plastic wrap/sandwich bags
- Gifts card – Shoppers, Giant Tiger, Walmart, & local grocery stores
Move Out Kits
- Bucket of cleaning supplies
- Twin bedding & sheet set
- Pots/pans & dishes
- Laundry soap
Ongoing Donations Needed for our Housing Programs
- Twin bedding & sheets sets
- Female & male hygiene products
- Emergency food
We appreciates your generosity!
If you wish to find out more information about our current needs or if you wish to make a donation, please complete the form below or contact our Housing Case Manager at (519) 631-9800.
Please note inquiries will be reviewed within 2-3 business days.