In order to achieve social and other forms of justice, we must embrace difference and diversity among peoples through the variety of programs and services we provide. With your assistance we can continue to do so for generations to come. One of the ways in which you can help is to host your own event in support of YWCA, such as Yoga in The Park presented by The Young Women’s Community Group.
- Charity Dinners
- Exercise Classes
- Golf Tournaments
- Guest Speaker Presentations
- Motorcycle Rides
- Online Auctions
- Paint Nights
How we can help
Once your event has been reviewed and approved we are happy to assist with the promotion of your event through;
- Posting a link from your event website to our website’s Event Calendar
- Sharing your event on our social media outlets (Facebook & Twitter)
- Displaying posters in our main office for your event (design provided by you)
- Email our staff details about your event to share with their family and friends
How to share the proceeds
Upon completion of your event a cheque can be made payable to YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin, 16 Mary Street West, St.Thomas, ON, N5P 2S3.
How to get started
To ensure your vision and content is in line with YWCA’s mission and beliefs please complete the form below for our Director of Services and Community Development to review your fundraising idea. Once reviewed and approved we will be in contact with you.
Please note inquiries will be reviewed within 2-3 business days.
Terms & Conditions